Experience and independence at the service of our customers' success.
Fante was founded in 2008 as an independent consultancy firm, relying on the consolidated experience of the three senior partners Paolo Fassio, Roberto Testore and Grégoire Notz. Acronym of the names of the three partners, the name of the company refers to the qualities of industriousness, service and humility of the foot soldier that distinguish Fante's consulting offer. The company aims to offer its mid-market customers the best suited solutions of corporate finance and asset consultancy to their needs and projects, with the aim of creating long-lasting relationships, based on mutual trust and respect, to face the challenges of the global market together.
- CORPORATE FINANCE (mergers and acquisitions, sales, financial restructuring, industrial and strategic advisory, debt advisory)
- FINANCIAL ADVICE (raising of capital and financing, stock exchange listings)
The founding values
- EXPERIENCE: Fante takes advantage, both nationally and internationally, of a network of institutional and professional relationships of primary importance built by senior partners over the course of their professional careers.
- INDEPENDENCE: Fante offers its consulting services independently and free from conflicts of interest, while collaborating with leading institutions and prestigious financial operators.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Fante always operates according to a standard of professional integrity, transparency and fairness.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Fante guarantees the maximum discretion and confidentiality in the consulting process by offering bespoke advisory activities to best suit the needs of the client and the market in which it operates.
- COMPETENCE: Fante has a deep knowledge of all the main sectors of industry and services, which allows it to support customers in the best possible way analyzing the ever-changing market scenarios.
- REPUTATION: Fante has an important track record and establishes long-term relationships with its customers, developing long-lasting relationships based on mutual trust.